TORRE DEL ORO
Watchtower located next to the Guadalquivir river. Its construction dates from the first third of 13th century. It is 36 meters high and currently houses a Naval Museum.
ARCHIVO DE INDIAS
After the discovery of America, the crown determined that the port of Seville had the commercial monopoly with the New Continent. This caused an exponentially increasing commercial activity in the city. It was even made in the steps of the Cathedral and even in its interior in the rainy days. Due to the repeated complaints of the Cabildo, King Philip II determined the construction of a fish market near the Cathedral. In 1785 by order of Carlos III was constituted the Archivo General de Indias to centralize all the administration of the colonies in one place.
AYUNTAMIENTO DE SEVILLA
It is located in Plaza Nueva, in the heart of Seville. It was built by Carlos I during his stay in the city for the celebration of his wedding with Isabel of Portugal. Designed by Diego de Riaño, is one of the most important samples of the Plateresque. In the 19th century the building was enlarged by Balbino Marrón and Demetrio de los Ríos, who made a new neoclassical main facade facing Plaza Nueva.
PALACIO DE LAS DUEÑAS
Since the 17 March of 2016 the doors of the Palace of the Dueñas are open to the public. Sevillian residence of the Dukes of Alba and birthplace of the poet Antonio Machado. The building is a tour of lounges, patios and gardens where 500 years of Sevillian history watch us
PALACIO DE LA CONDESA DE LEBRIJA
Sevillian noble house of the 16th century. Its current image is due to Regla Manjón y Mergelina, countess of Lebrija and great lover of archeology. In 1901 she restores and conditions the house to lodge her valuable collection of antiques and works of art. It is considered the best paved palace house in Europe by the remarkable collection of Roman mosaics that tile the ground floor.